Search our OPAC 24/7
Follow the library on instagram
Click on the link below to search for a book in our online catalog.
Follow the library on Instagram @ndhs_lmc
Download Microsoft Office at home
Students at ND can download Microsoft Office on 5 personal devices using their school email address. Please take advantage of this resource to simplify your papers, projects, and assignments using the MS suite including OneDrive. Here's how:
- Log into your school email
- Click the 3x3 dot button in the top left corner of your email
- A menu bar will open. In the top right corner click Office 365
- On the right side of your screen click the button that says Install Office
- You will be prompted to enter an email. You MUST use your school email address.
Are you a MAC person?
Please remember that ND is a Microsoft school, which means we provide you with PCs with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. It is becoming more frequent that students are using a Mac at home and typing papers and projects in Mac's version of Word, called Pages. Unfortunately, Pages documents are not compatible to Word. However, a MS compatible file can EASILY be created on your MAC. Watch the video below to learn how.
Find out how the TEL can help you!
Do you have a research project to finish?
Are you looking to increase your ACT score?
The Tennessee Electronic Library has you covered.
Watch this video to find out how this FREE resource can help you.
Test Prep - ACT, SAT, AP
Learn a new language
& MUCH, MUCH MORE
The Tennessee Electronic Library is FREE to ALL TN residents!